Instructions of After Surgery
Instruction to follow in the first 24 hours after surgery :
- Preferably eat cold & soft food for the first 24 hours of the surgery and avoid eating hard or hot food
- In case of medication prescriptions follow the doctor instructions precisely .
- Eat on the opposite side of the operation site .
- Surgery site should not be touched by finger or tongue suctioning bloos to give chance for healing .
- Avoid rinsing & spitting for the first 24 hours to help keep blood clot in the extraction site .
- Apply ice packs for 15 minutes every half an hour during the first hours to minimize swelling .
- Avoid smoking as smoking delays healing process .
- swelling or pain could occur after extraction or surgery this is a normal reaction & will reduce gradually .
- In case of suturing , patient should recall after a week for suture removal .
Instructions of Home Bleaching
Here is simplified instruction for using the Home bleaching Kit :
- Brush your teeth and use to clean between teeth .
- Drop a lentil size of the bleaching gel into the whitening tray .
- Place bleaching tray securely onto each teeth and leave for 2 hours maximum .
- After use , rinse mouth with water . No need to brush your teeth again .
- If sensitivity occurs , use the product every other day or even less .
- Each cartridge should last for several days .
- You can use the home bleaching set until the desired result is achieved .
- You may take Panadol as a pain killer to reduce the sensitivity pain .